Nopal cactus leaf, also known as prickly pear, cactus pad, or pastillas nopal (Opuntia ficus indica L.) has a rich history and has been used for centuries throughout South America. Nopal cactus is also called nopal santo remedio and has a unique composition of nutrients and is high in fiber, calcium, and vitamin C. The nopal cactus pads have good levels of flavonoids, polyphenols, and betalains. Our high altitude grown Nopal cactus leaf is classified as a low Glycemic index (GI) whole food.
The only ingredient is Organic Nopal Cactus Green Leaf Powder. No fillers, colors, or flavors are added.
- Promotes Blood Sugar Balance*
- Supports Normal Cholesterol Levels*
- Promotes Healthy Digestion*
- Supports The Immune System*
- Promotes Energy and Vitality*